KATHERINE'S Art Blog
contact: katdelac@gmail.com

Friday, March 9, 2012

Red Star Pilots - Animatic WIP


Red Star Pilots Animatic - WIP from Katherine Dela Cruz on Vimeo.


Normally I don't post animation/animatics on this blog because I don't feel like they're worth watching (haha, lack of confidence!) But I'd like to show this to the helpful people who have lent me their voice talents without having to make them download the file off a server again. Thank you, Forrest and Scurvy! I like Meyson's new take in the first part as well. Please work with me more in the future.

This should be obvious that it's still a w.i.p.. 
Music by sheryar90. An acoustic cover of Coldplay's Charlie Brown, which can be found at this link:

Voices by:
Forrest as Roda
Scurvy as Meyson

You can also find Forrest and Scurvy at 40 Psychic Frames at this link:


No comments:

Post a Comment