KATHERINE'S Art Blog
contact: katdelac@gmail.com

Friday, June 1, 2012

Pilots - exploration

I'm trying to figure out how to make the streamline look a little bit broken, so there'll be wrinkles but not too much that'll it'll revert to my old style. And not so less that it's originally how I re-designed them. Still trying to figure it out but getting there slowly. I'm going to have to do more studies for wrinkles first... too.

Anyways, there's about 4-5 characters missing and then having to finish up the two sketched ones. These are more like doodles that I did today.

List of Characters go with the  callsigns my friend and I are more comfortable with:

Rita Singer   "HEADLOCK"
Tae woo 'Roda' Jung   "CHOCOPIE"
Meyson Grant   "ENTEROUGE"
Bianca Jezebel   "BEE"
Daniel Skyes   "PRINCE"
LiHua 'Lily' Xiao  "SHAOLIN"
Marc Davis  "SANDMAN"
Evelyn Jones  "DAVEY"


Will add the other characters tomorrow. A couple of new ones coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment