KATHERINE'S Art Blog
contact: katdelac@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Church wip and Skyes



First to break the streak of pilots..
I wanted to do a different style so I'm working on this. It's interesting so far, I think. Thinking differently, that's for sure.

It's definitely way faster than the usual layouts I do.














My comic-partner still doesn't feel confident enough for Dan, so still exploring him I guess. The scar will probably be taken off and will come later in the story, most likely.

2 comments:

  1. I’m seriously happy to discover this great site the future of this blog is getting good and more useful for me thanks and god bless you.
    IT Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope that whatever I've been posting so far has been allowing you to learn something. Hope you stick around to see some of my future work.

      Delete